Try Sheep cheddar cheese and feel good!
Our naturally sweet sheep’s milk is processed into cheddar cheese at St. Clements Goat Dairy. It is a new on-farm processing plant. Cleon Shantz, the owner makes delicious nutritious cheddar cheese in small hand-crafted batches.
You are welcome to come to our farm to buy products directly. The on-farm store is open by chance or call to make an appointment.
We have 4 varieties to choose from
Prepare an attractive cheese board with sheep cheese.
Orange Sheep Cheddar makes a delicious grilled cheese sandwich.
Make breadsticks with Chive Blend Cheddar Cheese.
Italian Blend Cheddar Cheese adds a great tomato garlic flavour to your kebab sticks.
Ewe-Nique Dairy Inc. also has cheese at the following stores for your convenience.
EWE-NIQUE DAIRY SHEEP FACTS
Perfectly friendly for most people who can’t tolerate cow’s milk
- 5 to 10 % of people are Dairy Intolerant.
- Only 0.1 % of people are actually allergic.
- Smaller fat Globules make Sheep Milk easier to digest!
- Our products are made with whole milk.
- Hand Crafted in small batches
- Antibiotic free
- Milk is mild and creamy with slightly sweet taste
- Higher in vitamins than cow’s or goat’s milk.
Mark Martin Dairy Sheep
7015 Side Rd 18
Drayton, ON, N0G 1PO
Mailing Address: 7015 Side Rd 18, Drayton, ON N0G 1PO
Copyright © Mark Martin Dairy Sheep. All right reserved.
Website Designed by Horizon Quest Inc.